Next courses: 22/03/2020 > 28/03/2020 (7-day course)
Contact us and we’ll design a course just for your group.
Teachers and other adults from educational organisations involved in formal, non-formal and informal learning.
There are no special preparation for this course.
- Understand and discuss learning scenario and educational robotics concepts
- Identify the features of educational robotics
- Identify educational robotics programming languages
- Identify the features of a Learning Scenario for Educational Robotics (LSEdRobtics)
- Identify the types of tasks and learners that benefit most from LSEdRobtics
- Identify situations in your organization that might apply to LSEdRobtics
- Describe research findings that illustrate the benefits of LSEdRobtics
- Design and implement a LSEdRobtics
- Active, collaborative and participative approach;
- Create learning scenarios;
- Implement Learning Scenarios
- Construct and program robots
- Critical analysis and reflection relating theoretical and practical dimensions of Learning Scenarios using educational robotics;
- Evaluation (with forms filled by trainees and trainers);
- Dissemination and follow-up strategies.
Allow participants to share their experience and develop the project (and other projects) by web networking.
- Creation of a mailing list;
- Upload of the pedagogical objects and critical approaches;
- Upload of pedagogical object developed by trainees in their own professional;
- European Projects Development among participants.
Paula Abrantes – Computer Science/Informatics teacher whose main interest is to use technology in an innovative way. Participation in various robotics projects has created a need to better understand the use of robotics in formal and informal learning environments of different levels of education, leading to attend the Masters in Education (ICT in Education) which resulted in the dissertation “Learning with Robots” and participation in research projects.
João Conde – Masters in Education (ICT in Education)
A certificate of attendance is presented to participants at the end of the course.
Depending on the number of people having 7 days grant, we can extend the course to 7 days,
5-day Course = 350 Euros
( 7-day Course = 490 Euros)
Accommodation and meals are not included
You can request an Erasmus+ grant from your National Agency
Rua Professor Francisco Gentil, 33, Telheiras, Lisboa, Portugal (near Metro Telheiras)